CALIBER CONSULTING pays special attention to the safety and security of customers’ personal data. Personal data of the customers, such as name, address, phone number, or e-mail, are kept in accordance with the provisions of the applicable version of the Law on Personal Data Protection.
We have undertaken all prescribed technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data at our disposal, in order to prevent unauthorized access and their abuse. Our safety procedures are regularly controlled and reflect the latest technological developments in this area. All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
CALIBER CONSULTING, upon request, may openly inform you which of your personal data are processed and updated.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
- CALIBER CONSULTING is solely and independently responsible for its own privacy practices. No Partner is responsible for CALIBER CONSULTING ’s privacy practices.
- Each Partner is solely and independently responsible for its own privacy practices. No Partner is responsible for another Partner’s privacy practices. Also, CALIBER CONSULTING is not responsible for any Partners’ privacy practices.
CALIBER CONSULTING directly collects information when you:
- sign up for a CALIBER CONSULTING user account and create a CALIBER CONSULTING user profile;
- enroll and participate in online courses;
- enquire and/or purchase a product or service;
- send email messages to CALIBER CONSULTING (including messages to learner support);
- participate in user surveys; and
- participate in public forums, webinars, and other interactive experiences on the CALIBER CONSULTING Site.
CALIBER CONSULTING also indirectly collects usage information about your visit to the CALIBER CONSULTING Site, as explained in the section below-titled Cookies and Tracking Technologies.
CALIBER CONSULTING requires your Personal Information only in limited circumstances when you:
Sign up for a CALIBER CONSULTING user account (name, username, email address, job title, company name);
Request a program course brochure, catalog, or any other material on CALIBER CONSULTING Site that is subject to Caliber Intellectual Property rights,
To the extent that CALIBER CONSULTING associates the information that CALIBER CONSULTING collects directly or indirectly with an individual (for example, you), the association is based on Personal Information in your account profile.
We do not receive your Personal Information unless and until you voluntarily fill out a contact form on the Site. If you fill out the inquiry form for a course or a service, one of our employees that works on the course will receive Personal Information from your CALIBER CONSULTING account profile.
- Usage Terms and Conditions are accepted in their current version by using the website. CALIBER CONSULTING reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions at any time.
- CALIBER CONSULTING shall ensure the website is available 24/7. Inevitable interruptions, in particular, related to service and maintenance, if possible, shall be published on the website. CALIBER CONSULTING shall not be liable if the website is unavailable. There shall be no legal right to usage or maintenance of the website CALIBER CONSULTING reserves the right to modify, restrict or remove certain functions of the website at any time.
- Registration is open to any CALIBER CONSULTING customer. CALIBER CONSULTING reserves the right to restrict or terminate the access to the service for a certain customer without any prior notice if such customer uses the service in a prohibited manner or with false data. This shall particularly apply:
if there is founded suspicion that the registration customer data are false,
if there is founded suspicion that online services are used to commit fraud,
if there is founded suspicion that third persons gained access to the customer name or details
If the customer suspects that there is unauthorized access to his/her customer name, the customer shall immediately notify the CALIBER CONSULTING Customer Relations/Admin Center thereof.
- COOKIES AND TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES ON THE CALIBER CONSULTING SITE
Based on your cookie settings, CALIBER CONSULTING tracks information indicating, among other things, which pages of the CALIBER CONSULTING Site were visited, the order in which they were visited, when they were visited, and which hyperlinks and other user interface controls were used;
CALIBER CONSULTING may log the IP address, operating system, and browser software (including mobile use and device type when you use CALIBER CONSULTING native mobile apps) you used when accessing the CALIBER CONSULTING Site, and CALIBER CONSULTING may be able to determine from an IP address your Internet Service Provider and the geographic location of your point of connectivity; and
CALIBER CONSULTING may track and collect information from emails that CALIBER CONSULTING sends to you, for example whether you opened the email or clicked on any links from the email.
CALIBER CONSULTING also partners with third parties to help us track and understand your activity on the CALIBER CONSULTING Site, how you interact with CALIBER CONSULTING ’s social media, and how you find or may be referred to the CALIBER CONSULTING Site. Individual Partners may separately use Tracking Technologies within their courses and email communications to understand your activity within a course and how you find or may be referred to a course on the CALIBER CONSULTING Site.
- Copyrights on all documents (texts, images, etc.) used in the development of the website belong to the company, unless stated otherwise. The customer or third persons do not gain copyrights, license or related rights by using the website. Documents offered at the website and their contents may not be modified, reproduced, amended or used in any other manner without prior written consent by the company.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
Admin Team | Caliber Consulting
Level 14 Boulevard Plaza Tower 1 | Downtown Dubai
Dubai, United Arab Emirates | P.O. Box 334036
Tel : + 971 4 556 1959| Fax : + 971 4 455 8556
Visit us at www.calibermiddleeast.com